Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Naked

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:41 PM
  • 265 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm curious to see how many other mom's are comfortable being naked in front of your kids?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2be2013397
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I am.when my oldest was a baby I stayed naked lol. I tried to stop but she started just wearing just a pamper and then undies but once me and my dh started dating she wore cloths.Now me and dd 2 are the only naked ones.
MyNameIs-
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:16 PM
4 moms liked this
I am in front of my 2 yo but not in front of my 5 yo. But them again, the 2 yo always grabs my tummy and squeezes. Not exactly a confidence booster!!
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:21 PM

I am

JTE11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I am comfortable in front of my 3-year-old DD but if I had a son I wouldn't do it. And when she gets a little older I will stop but for now it's fine.

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:38 AM

My kids no longer see me naked after they quit nursing. anywhere from 6 months old to a year. They don't even see me in a bathing suit.

momtoo4boyz
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:07 AM
5 moms liked this
No not anymore. That stopped around age 4 for my boys. My youngest will be 4 in a couple of months and I've already been covering up around him too. My bathing suit is as close as gets. I don't discourage nudity or make them feel ashamed of there bodies. They walk around the house freely in the nude every night. My husband is even comfortable being nude around the house but as a Mother and the opposite sex its not appropriate for me in a house full of boys.
owl0210
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:33 AM
I am.
mem82
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM

My youngest is DD2 and I don't mind so much in front of her. My next youngest is DS4 and I do not undress in front of him.

M0M0F3B0YS82
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:15 AM
My youngest is 1 and he's the only one, I've got 4 boys and don't feel it's appropriate to be naked around them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
collinsmommy0
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:35 AM
14 moms liked this
I am. When I shower he walks in the bathroom most of the time & it's a glass door. He's almost 3.

I grew up in a house where you had to wear clothes all the time & being nude was something shameful. I refuse to let me kids grow up that way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)