Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What stroller do you have?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 5:38 PM
  • 20 Replies

My mom has telling me to sell my current stroller, which is the travel system I got when my daughter was born (she will be 2 next week), and use an umbrella stroller. She usually walks, but we could use something for when we are at the mall or going to the zoo or someplace where there will be lots of walking and her little legs get tired.

I agree that an umbrella stroller would take up a lot less space in the back of my car, but there are things I like about our stroller that the umbrella stroller doesn't have. Mainly the tray for my daughter's drink and a snack and the basket underneath to hold items we have. They sure come in handy when we are out shopping.

It would be nice to find a stroller that has a tray and basket, but that folds more compactly than the travel system trailers.

So what kind of stroller do you have? Do you like it, love it, or hate?

by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luvmy2babies22
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 5:58 PM

We don't need a tray anymore but if I did, I would definitely use my travel system stroller.  When we needed a lightweight stroller for vacation, we bought a Chicco for about $79 or $89 before a trip to HI when my oldest was 1 and we LOVED that stroller!  I now use my Bob joggers for everything (I have a single and a double).  My youngest is 4 1/2 but I still use my single Bob when we walk my son to school.  I'm 32w pg with #3 and plan to use my Bob joggers mostly but still have my travel system as well. 

pinkiebabii
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 6:02 PM
I haven't used a stroller since ds was 6 months. I did buy an umbrella for our Disney trip though.
snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 6:13 PM
I have the regular stroller and a littler stroller.

I keep the little stroller in my car because the big stroller will not fit. (I have a huge trunk but It's narrow at the back.)

It's not a umbrella but It's small and folds flat. It doesn't have a tray but she can put her drink next to her, it has a basket and a little cloth tray on top for your drink and whatever. I got it at meijers for like $25.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iansmommy9
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:13 PM

DS is 3 1/2 and it's very rare we use the stroller any more, but I kept the travel system stroller. MIL had a umbrella stroller and he just looked so uncomfortable in it--as well as I loved the storage.  I've told DS that I'm taking it back to Disney just for the storage.

naj2013
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:21 PM
I have the Britax stroller, they look like the "city mini" and I looove it because it's smooth and can hold a lot of crap lol but then again my dd is 10 months old. My four year old had a mcLauren up until 3. I don't think I would get the umbrella simply because I'm always traveling with a bunch of things for the girls.
auntangelofsix
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:05 PM
I have one when that came with his car seat when he was born and we use it mainly we takemy oldest son to school and to walk to dr office and when we walk to pay the bills n ect close by and to pick son up from school. We have a umbrela one that we use sometime but we let our 2 yr old walk alot.
LoriAnn87
by LoriAnn on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM

We the travel system stroller and trend sport one.

This the trendsport stroller we used this for my oldest son and now my youngest is using And this is the other stroller we used sometimes

.Angelica.
by Angie on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:30 PM

i just have a cheap umbrella stroller. we hardly ever use it.

peregrinus
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:37 PM

I had a chicco cortina and LOVED the crap out of it.  For a smaller lighter option I liked the combi.  All of mine are too big now, but if I could still convince my four year old to stroll I'd be using one of those.

krystlzd3
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM
My older 3 are 6, 5, and 4 next month. They walk. That said, I do have 2 umbrella strollers. I no longer use them, but I find myself loaning them to friends. Lol

I use baby trend ranger with carseat for the 5 week old. I will probably use this until he outgrows it.

In the past I used graco single strollers and duoglide. Alomg with umbrellas. Depended on the situation.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)