Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Sick Toddlers=NO FRIGGIN FUN -_-

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:13 AM
  • 43 Replies
DD (3) has tonsillitis and an upper respiratory infection
DS ( 1 1/2) has croup and a left ear infection

They are miserable and cranky :( DD is currently snuggled with DH counting tumbleweeds, but DS and I are having a heck of a time getting comfortable.. poor guy. Hate when my little ones are sick.

--im a MAJOR clean freak, terrified of the stomach flu/virus so it really bothers me...like where the heck did these germs come from!!! (Totally kidding, I know its impossible to live germ free) but dang it, lol I am very very VERY thankful though that this is not a stomach virus, even though ive been puked on...twice -_-
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmykiddo07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:15 AM
Ugh, I'm sorry. My six year old got croup AND RSV last weekend. And then this week I got 72 hour stomach bug where I couldn't keep anything down, but even fluids. It was horrible.
TheMom.com
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:18 AM
Oh my gosh. I couldnt imagine. That made me cringe even thinking about it.. I hope you and your dd/ds are feeling better!!!

72 hours of puking.....oh lord! I need to go pop a Xanax :p seriously though...that freaks me out.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: Ugh, I'm sorry. My six year old got croup AND RSV last weekend. And then this week I got 72 hour stomach bug where I couldn't keep anything down, but even fluids. It was horrible.
lovinmykiddo07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:21 AM
Lol thanks. DS and I are both fine now but that was the worst two weeks ever.

Quoting TheMom.com: Oh my gosh. I couldnt imagine. That made me cringe even thinking about it.. I hope you and your dd/ds are feeling better!!!

72 hours of puking.....oh lord! I need to go pop a Xanax :p seriously though...that freaks me out.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: Ugh, I'm sorry. My six year old got croup AND RSV last weekend. And then this week I got 72 hour stomach bug where I couldn't keep anything down, but even fluids. It was horrible.
TheMom.com
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad you both are well now & id have to agree, that was a rough two weeks for you all...
Time to spoil yourself ;) lol

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: Lol thanks. DS and I are both fine now but that was the worst two weeks ever.

Quoting TheMom.com: Oh my gosh. I couldnt imagine. That made me cringe even thinking about it.. I hope you and your dd/ds are feeling better!!!

emtgirl885
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 7:31 AM
Hugs! Hope they feel better soon!
auntangelofsix
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Hope they feel better soon poor babys.
Jenningsmommy
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Hope they feel better my Ds was sent home from school yesterday with a fever
TheMom.com
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Thank you! I do too. Their coughs i think are the worst :/

Quoting emtgirl885: Hugs! Hope they feel better soon!
TheMom.com
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:35 PM
I know. Its the worst when little ones are sick...

Quoting auntangelofsix: Hope they feel better soon poor babys.
TheMom.com
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Poor dude. Hope hes ok!!

Ugh. Sickness sucks lol

Quoting Jenningsmommy: Hope they feel better my Ds was sent home from school yesterday with a fever
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)