Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Is there a toy you can't stand?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:27 PM
  • 260 Replies
4 moms liked this

Do your kids have a toy that drives you crazy?  My DD has this Miley Cyrus guitar that someone gave her for her birthday that plays music.  I really can't stand the music, don't like Miley and the entire thing makes me cringe!  I've tried throwing it away twice and each time she seems to have a radar and finds it!  I'm going to have to be much sneakier next time I get rid of it! 

Make me feel better about my daughter's horrible toy by posting which toy your kids have that you can't stand!

by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sigmalade
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:32 PM
31 moms liked this

I could not stand my son's popcorn vacuum cleaner thingy. The one with the balls that just pops when you push it. I ran over it with the truck.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:33 PM
7 moms liked this

We got these crazy Maracas that played music when yo shook them. They wouldn't have been that bad, but they were super sensitive. If you just walked near them they would go off. 

They "got lost" about a year ago and we will never find them.... never. 

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Sigmalade:

I could not stand my son's popcorn vacuum cleaner thingy. The one with the balls that just pops when you push it. I ran over it with the truck.

accidentally right? LOL

jcm28
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Kinda it's a puzzle anytime the sun hits it or someone walks buy it makes noise. So it has to stay under our coffee table.
amberNewman0213
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:36 PM
6 moms liked this
Anything that makes noise.
KaciSmith13
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:37 PM
5 moms liked this

Noisemakers that play the same song over and over.

M0M0F3B0YS82
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Anything with a catchy tune lol
GinevraWeasley
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:48 PM

We have that one too!  I'm pretty happy the kids have mostly outgrown it!

Quoting Sigmalade:

GinevraWeasley
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:49 PM

We have those, I took the batteries out and told the kids they were broken.  Now they pretend like they are microphones and sing their own songs, much better!  Ginny's guitar won't open to get the batteries out...I've tried!

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

We got these crazy Maracas that played music when yo shook them. They wouldn't have been that bad, but they were super sensitive. If you just walked near them they would go off. 

They "got lost" about a year ago and we will never find them.... never. 

GinevraWeasley
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:50 PM

We had one of those, it would go off in the middle of the night for no reason, we had to get rid of it because it creeped us out!

Quoting jcm28: Kinda it's a puzzle anytime the sun hits it or someone walks buy it makes noise. So it has to stay under our coffee table.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)