Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Hairy little munchkin

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

Took dd2 a bath tonight and was amazed how much longer her hair has grown since January. She has not had a hair cut. She was born with a lot of hair :) she's 2 years old.

Let's see those toddlers hair :)
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sophiesmom07
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Wow, that's a lot of hair for 2!  Looks like My 6 year old. She was born with so much hair.  It's pretty long and thick . She has had many hair cuts, but it grows pretty fast.

Mrs.Velasquez
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Thanks! Yeah my 6 year old has A Lot of hair also. We cut it because it gets heavy for her. She was also born with a lot of hair. Lol

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Wow, that's a lot of hair for 2!  Looks like My 6 year old. She was born with so much hair.  It's pretty long and thick . She has had many hair cuts, but it grows pretty fast.

sophiesmom07
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Quoting Mrs.Velasquez: Thanks! Yeah my 6 year old has A Lot of hair also. We cut it because it gets heavy for her. She was also born with a lot of hair. Lol
Quoting sophiesmom07:

My dd's hair is very heavy too. She is obsessed with Elsa from Frozen and always wants me to do the Elsa side braid. I do my best , but her hair is so thick it's really hard! lol. 

Jessica-Daniell
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM
My daughter has dish water blonde curly hair. Her hair didn't really start growing till she was about 11 months. But now its down to her shoulder blades when its wet and stretched out and she is now 22 months. Its on the thinner side though.
wife-4-life
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Mobile Photo

My dd2 (is 2-1/2) would have hair similar to that length but I recently cut it. I cut about 6-7" off. She's the one in the middle. My dd1 (left side, she'll be 4 next month) had long hair but wanted I shorter. And my dd3 (right side, age 13months) had tails in the sides so I had to cut it to her shoulders.

(The pic was taken today after their naps so they all have some bed head, lol)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN