Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

costume freak

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:11 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
Today took my DD to see the Easter Bunny and she totally freaked out would not sit on his lap nor sit next to him on my lap. excited I got a freaken out picture... Lol I know I know I'm horrible.

By the way my daughter is 22.5 months. She did great last year all giggles and smiles, did OK with Santa this year well she didn't cry or scream...lol

Does your LO do the same?y
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Angelica.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:09 AM

we've never taken my kids, but they don't like strangers so I know they would never go for it.

cherylw993
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:38 AM

My daughter is 4 and I have never even tried getting a pic with the Easter bunny, they usually look freaky. My daughter does not have a problem with Santa, but she will not sit on his lap, she just stands next to him and she will talk to him.

emtgirl885
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Awe, I am sorry. My 4 year old son has never cried
LinnyAnne
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:00 AM

My son didn't really care up until he was about 3. And then he wouldn't freak out. but would NOT sit on Santa's lap.. (granted ok, the Santa was kind of ghetto looking) But the Easter Bunny before that he was with his cousin's and I think the two boys just sat next to him also. We shall see how it goes when we go in the next couple weeks.. 

maxswolfsuit
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM

We don't do Easter Bunny pictures. 

My older son refused to sit with Santa when he was two. When he was three he stood there just long enough to get the picture then bolted. My younger son has done fine every year. 

But I do think the Bunny costume is pretty freaky. It's just not natural!

mem82
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM

My kids don't go near any costumed figure. LOL

Jessica-Daniell
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:31 PM

BUMP!

gingermommy86
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:40 PM

Mobile Photo

Haha bless it! My dd 2 was the same way last year with Santa and the bunny lol but this past Christmas she walked up to Santa and told him to bring suckers and cookies lol we haven't seen the bunny yet.. but this year we will have baby sister up there too so maybe she we be ok!
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Bump
csmcgr
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:57 AM

I used to work at a daycare and at easter would dress up as the easter bunny. The costume did not cover my face and I just did the nose and whiskers. The older kids (like 8+) figured it out to be me pretty quick but luckily didn't spoil it for the little ones. Some kids who saw me everyday wouldn't come within a few feet of me and others suction cupped to my leg :) Kids are just funny that way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)