Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Starting Kindergarten

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:09 PM
  • 43 Replies

Ds is starting Kindergarten this fall and I am so excited! How many of your lo's are starting school this year?

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Meg2011425
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
My son will begin kindergarten in August. He just turned 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is in it right now. He's having a great year!

Miss.Kristin
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest will be in kindergarten as well. I still have a few years before my youngest starts

Sigmalade
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Ds is my only one and he turns 5 in May. I joined the Kindgarten 2014 group on cafe mom, so between that group and this group  I am getting some very useful tips!

CANDYLC
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

1 of mine will start kindergarten this year the other has another year of prechool

ilovemyboys84
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
My youngest is starting the 4 yr old preschool they have here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhSara87
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine will start preschool this fall
AutymsMommy
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Legally, this will DS' first year of kindergarten, but he completed most of kindergarten at home with me last year, so he'll be starting first grade materials/sequence with me next week. We homeschool.

It was sad to realize that we have to legally register this year - my baby is officially school age!

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

lisahappymom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

My DD is also starting this fall!  I can't believe that my 'baby' will be starting school!!!  She is already in day care, which we call school, but the idea of kindergarten feels so different.  It seems to make it official that she's a big girl!  

Luckily, my DS is still in preschool, so I still get to have one 'young' one for a while.     :-)

The Mommie Dearest Group on CafeMom - connect with others who grew up with an abusive mom

kquad
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

My youngest is.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)