Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Does your toddler/preschooler like coloring book?

Posted by   + Show Post

My toddler and preschooler love to color but they like coloring sheets rather than coloring books. 

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Mine doesn't care but he's really taken a fondness to paint
Sandiekd21
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:50 AM

My kids like anything I give them that they can color on.

Books, coloring sheets, plain printer paper, lined paper... ANYTHING. lol

They just like to color.

Alyia72
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine prefer the walls.. lol. I have bought both coloring sheets and coloring books and they keep going back to the walls... I buy nothing but washable crayons now so I don't have to stress just wipe off with water and good to go.

athorne
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 8:14 PM
My 2 year old seems chronometer paper instead if coloring books. Nothing wrong with that. As long as they continue to use paper than it's cool.
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Not my youngest. My oldest has always been into coloring. My youngest will scribble a little but has no interest in making pictures or anything. 

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting newwifenmom: Mine doesn't care but he's really taken a fondness to paint

Oh yeah, mine loves paint. But that's messy. Crayons aren't messy enough for him.

M0M0F3B0YS82
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Mobile Photo

My 3yr old prefers me to take the pages out of he book, he says "mama make it fwat it's all bowtied" (bowed)
My 1yr old doesn't care this is his first time coloring lol sorry just thought it was cute lol
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Quoting M0M0F3B0YS82:

Mobile Photo

My 3yr old prefers me to take the pages out of he book, he says "mama make it fwat it's all bowtied" (bowed) My 1yr old doesn't care this is his first time coloring lol sorry just thought it was cute lol

That is cute!

Kaya529
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:28 PM
He loves art in all it's forms. Coloring books, pages, painting, markers, or creating things on his leapfrog. He is very creative.
M0M0F3B0YS82
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Thank you! He's the only one that gets excited to color the others are like eh ok it's raining anyways lol

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting M0M0F3B0YS82:

Mobile Photo

My 3yr old prefers me to take the pages out of he book, he says "mama make it fwat it's all bowtied" (bowed)
My 1yr old doesn't care this is his first time coloring lol sorry just thought it was cute lol

That is cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)