Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Hello :o) New Here!

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 4:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi

My name is Rachel.

I am new to this group. I have two boys that both have birthdays in July. My toddler, Hudson, will be 2 years old on July 19th and my oldest, Jordan, will be 11 years old on July 31st. I am also expecting my 3rd boy on July 9th! LOL!  

I mainly wanted to introduce Hudson and I since this is the toddler group :o)

He's just your typical toddler, but seriously soooo sweet. Hahaha. He is definitely a Mama's boy and loves to snuggle and give away kisses. He's also an active little guy and always on the move.

I noticed there aren't a ton of people here so feel free to introduce yourself and tot!

by on May. 14, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
RobynS
by Robyn on May. 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM

welcomeWow! You are consistent with the July boys!! ;) I'm mom to a 9 year old boy and 5 year old girl. I joined this group when my son was about 2 years old. Enjoy!!

Hot_Badonkadonk
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Yes, the July boys! There is just something about October, lol! 

Quoting RobynS:

welcomeWow! You are consistent with the July boys!! ;) I'm mom to a 9 year old boy and 5 year old girl. I joined this group when my son was about 2 years old. Enjoy!!

RobynS
by Robyn on May. 15, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Apparently so! LOL

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Yes, the July boys! There is just something about October, lol! 

Quoting RobynS:

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 4:31 PM

family picture

Hello n welcome I'm Angel I am married and we have two boys Tyler 11 yr old n Jacob 2 yr old.we live in jax, Fl.
Feel free to message me if you would like too.
Hot_Badonkadonk
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 4:41 PM

That's awesome! It sounds like we bith have two boys that are nine years apart :o)  How does your older son do with the toddler?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

family picture

Hello n welcome I'm Angel I am married and we have two boys Tyler 11 yr old n Jacob 2 yr old.we live in jax, Fl. Feel free to message me if you would like too.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Yea.hes does great with him.

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

That's awesome! It sounds like we bith have two boys that are nine years apart :o)  How does your older son do with the toddler?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

family picture

Hello n welcome I'm Angel I am married and we have two boys Tyler 11 yr old n Jacob 2 yr old.we live in jax, Fl. Feel free to message me if you would like too.

Hot_Badonkadonk
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Jordan adores his little brother. I never thought seeing kids 9 years apart love each other could be so heart warming.  

Quoting auntangelofsix: Yea.hes does great with him.
Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Quoting auntangelofsix:

family picture

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Yea I hear you Tyler is like that with Jacob at times too.

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Jordan adores his little brother. I never thought seeing kids 9 years apart love each other could be so heart warming.  

Quoting auntangelofsix: Yea.hes does great with him.
Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Quoting auntangelofsix:

family picture

LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

You must have such a fun house with all those boys!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN