Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

You know you have a boy when...

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 8:37 PM
  • 24 Replies
How do you know you have a boy? When he asks you to smell his feet and you say no, he then goes on to ask "will you smell my butt?" And then tried to put his butt in your face.

I know girls do things like this too but I only have the boy so that's what I go off of.

Share yours.
by on May. 15, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ktina11
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM
I have three boys!! MDS (4 at the time) painted chocolate pudding on his face to form a goatee one day and said "Mom! I am Lord of the Toots (farts)!" Yeah...boys are like nothing I ever was prepared for. But I love it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris1stbaby
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Hahaha. My son thinks the answer to everything is poop or pee. He just laughs anytime he answers with one of those.

Quoting Ktina11: I have three boys!! MDS (4 at the time) painted chocolate pudding on his face to form a goatee one day and said "Mom! I am Lord of the Toots (farts)!" Yeah...boys are like nothing I ever was prepared for. But I love it!!
lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

When theres pee on your bathroom floor.

When they burp/fart and start clapping and cheering.

Running away when you need to wash their face/hands.

Sword/dart fighting in the house (now dd does this too lol)

Ktina11
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:45 PM
I get SOOO embarrassed around moms with girls! Everything is poop, pee, puke, toot, or butt. OMG! And with three of them it seriously is a free for all sometimes. They even sing songs with those words replacing the real words.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Brittiany on May. 15, 2014 at 8:46 PM
When he stops in the middle of the mall to check out the cute teenage girls coming out of Hollister lol. He's only one and already has an eye for the ladies, and they love him right back lol.
kris1stbaby
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh boy. You will have your hands full

Quoting Maks1mommy: When he stops in the middle of the mall to check out the cute teenage girls coming out of Hollister lol. He's only one and already has an eye for the ladies, and they love him right back lol.
DakotaHaley
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:48 PM

You know you have a boy when he wakes in the middle of the night and pees instead on his bedroom wall then the bathroom, because he was half asleep and thought he was in the bathroom.

Maks1mommy
by Brittiany on May. 15, 2014 at 8:48 PM
I already do haha. That boy is going to be the death of me lol

Quoting kris1stbaby: Oh boy. You will have your hands full

Quoting Maks1mommy: When he stops in the middle of the mall to check out the cute teenage girls coming out of Hollister lol. He's only one and already has an eye for the ladies, and they love him right back lol.
iansmommy9
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 9:28 PM

Mine burp/passes gas, then giggles (DH taught him this--UGH)

Extremely proud of checking out his #2's and proudly describes them in the women's restroom.

Totally hardcore into sports...he either has to play a little hockey/soccer OR watch Sports Center before we get going in the morning.

Recently, It seems like everything and everyone is a "booder" (I think that's supposed to be booty aka butt)

PAmommy32
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 9:29 PM

OMG, my son did almost that exact same thing a few weeks ago.  He was giggling the whole time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN