Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Do you like your kid's friends?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:30 PM
  • 5 Replies

I always wondered the type of kids my son would be friends with at preschool and luckily I really like his friends. There are some boys in his class who are always in trouble and I'm glad my son stays away from that-- hopefully it stays that way as he gets older!

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
iansmommy9
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Lucky you. My son tends to gravitate towards the trouble-makers and I don't quite understand it since they tend to hit and bite him.

Eyvette
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Love my sons best friend! Sweetest little boy and the connection they have I have never seen before. They are in school together five days a week (with a short summer break). The first time we got them together for play they were so happy to see each other, holding hands and so great together that we really make an effort to get them together as often as possible.

Today, they hadn't seen each other in a week since school let out. When they saw each other they had a real conversation. It made my day.

And us moms get along great too. We love hanging out with our kiddos for 3-4 hours at a time.
Raeann11
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:16 AM

yes

newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:27 AM
He doesn't have many but the few he has act like him so I like them even more because their parents understand the super active child.
butzi
by Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 12:11 PM

I was a little confused when I first read this. Well, my little ones friends are three, so I don't exactly want to hang out with them or be friends with them... but no I am not irritated by them eitherladybug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)