Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 1:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm having a super cranky day and need some cheering up.  Tell me the cute/funny things your kids have said/done recently.

by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mattsmate
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
We are moving and she told her teachers that she didn't want to but that we told her that she could have a little brother or sister after we moved.

NOT!
Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I think it's cute when jr mooks his daddy... and recently he was trying to be like daddy and walking around with his toy gun... and he put in his diaper, like daddy holsters his gun on the side of his pants, we both thougth it was so cute at the time...

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 11:08 AM
3 moms liked this

Yesterday, my 3 yr old told me, "I'm so exciting! I'm almost a grown up!" I hope she doesn't grow up too fast. 

Mrs_Sweet
by Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a sahm but lately my mom has been watching baby doll while I go to PT. I always grab my purse, ask for kisses, and say, "bye. I'll miss you," on my way out. The other day playing in the living room, she asked for kisses, threw her cat purse over her shoulder and walked to the door, saying, "bye, miss you." Agh too grown up!

ambergem
by Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 2:10 AM
2 moms liked this
DS who is 5 started talking to me in "Little Bear" story style today. "Mama bear, can I help you with dinner? Can I ask Papa bear if I can play outside?" I said, "Yes, Little Bear." He kept that up for quite a while tonight. : ) Too cute.
CMart305
by Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 9:23 PM
2 moms liked this

DH asked DD about her friend as school and if they still got along.  She said, " um, I don't know.  I'm conflicted."  She's 2.5

jessi2girls
by Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I recorded a short video to send to my dad of my kids saying "happy birthday" to him on the morning of his birthday..

my three year old said, "Happy birthday papa, my love you poop boss papa". lol. I have no idea where it came from, and even though I probably shouldn't have, I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing.. and since then.. he's now "poop boss". 

SophiaKsMom
by Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 9:42 PM
My dd 3 1/2 told me the other day that her tummy was hungry.

Then my youngest 2 sitting on my lap yesterday without a pull up and she got off. She goes I peed on you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)