Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What was worse for you- teething or potty training?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 4:23 PM
  • 35 Replies

I'd take a teething baby any day over potty training! How about you?

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 4:32 PM

omg. im trying to potty train right now! its ummm...... yea. he gets the concept of not peeing in the diaper, and go to the potty, but not the concept to sit on the potty. So I am constantly cleaning my floors

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Teething. Potty training was easy.

wife-4-life
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Teething. My kids were fairly easy teethers. Potty training is a nightmare. My dd2 has been potty training for a week (our 3rd attempt at this with her) and she is doing amazing this time around! But I'd still take teething.
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Neither my biggest battle was tying shoe laces
jennsuarez582
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:47 PM

I would take teething over potty training any day. My daughter was easy to potty train but my son who will be 3 this month absolutley refuses to use the potty. I put underwear on him and put him on the potty and he will not go. But the minute he gets off and starts doing something else he goes. I just dont know what to do, shoe laces was easy with my daughter because she was very curious and wanted to learn.

savypaige92
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:04 AM
Teething by far.
georgiatraveler
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:01 AM

Yeah I would rather go through teething again than potty training.  DD will not poop in the potty and its driving me insane!!!!  I'm hoping that since we are about 1 1/2 weeks into wearing big girl panties all the time, except at bed time, that we are in the home stretch.  Especially since I told her I might start throwing them away when she poops in them because it was so gross and I'm tired of cleaning them out.

Raeann11
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Neither, they weren't that bad at all.

ablox
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Teething was really easy for us, potty training makes me want to disappear

huskermom98
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:51 PM

I would take 10 teething babies over trying to potty train my youngest...that was the longest & hardest thing I've ever had to deal with (especially since my oldest trained himself for the most part in less than 3 days with only 2-3 accidents).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)