Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

I'm trying to potty train my 4 year old delay speech daughter... Help!!!

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 2:30 PM
  • 0 Replies
Hi , I'm Karina.. I have a 4 year old daughter that has speech delay and is have way potty train but not fully potty train.. She can go poop in the toilet , she will let me know she needs to go poop, but pee not unless I take her to the bathroom ( sometimes she's already wet or dry but still go pee) .. Most of the time I have to drag her to the toilet to go pee怂only when we are in bed for nap time or bed time then she let me know she needs to go pee... Since she has speech delay she let me know she needs to go saying I'm done or I'm go go... And when she is done going potty she claps her hands letting me know she finished.... But like I said during the day she refuses to go pee and when I take her to the potty she's already wet ... But I still sit her down and she goes.... But on her own no completely yet... She's very smart and Understand everything we tell her, but for one reason she won't want to go pee on her on during the day :( I know she understand the going peep thing , because like I said before she will let me lob she needs to go pee when we are already in bed .. Any advice ladies... What can I do!!! It's been a whole year trying to potty train her... Potty train her 3 year old sis too.. Who's by the way it's doing a lot better.. She's in underwear ... My 4 year old I let her use underwear but under her pull-ups....
I have carpet at home so I can't let her be in underwear alone .. Help please... I don't know what else to do...
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)