Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

playground

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 4:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
Took my 14 month old son to the local playground for the first time today. He needed a distraction, and I needed to get out of the house. It was good for both of us, him to play with other kids his age, and me to meet moms. I don't have many friends my age with kids. I'm hoping this is the start of something new and good!
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ablox
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:57 AM
You are so lucky. Every time we go to the park all the parents seem to be on there phones. Maybe I'm going during the wrong time? The wrong day? Idk
WILDCATGAL78
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 4:10 PM

My daughter goes just about everyday. I am working part time this summer for the school's summer camp. The Kindergarten facilitators take her out to play in the mornings with their kids. I don't have a lot of friends who have kids the same age as mine either.

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 12:47 AM

We go to the park at least 2 times a week. It is a good time for my kids to run some energy off. I don't take them to the park for me to make friends, I really have no desire. I also don't entertain them at the park, I do enough at that when we are home. It does not hurt them to entertain themselves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)