Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOOO PROUD!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:50 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

My daughter has been pretty much fully potty trained for about a week now.  Usually she sleeps the whole night through and doesn't wet the bed, but sometimes doesn't make it to the potty in time in the morning.... Well, just now she woke up to potty!!!!!!  I am SOOOO PROUD!!!  She is so great.  I feel very blessed.  I told her how proud I was of her and that I was very excited about how great she is doing.  GOOOOO JASMINE!!!!

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kylensmom1229
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw thanks for sharing!  Good for her. (I'm not going to lie, I am kinda jealous- mine would neve make it through the night nor would he get up and go on his own) - Congratulations on your mini-victory!!!

Coconutty4Hubby
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:57 AM
1 mom liked this

How old is she!? That's great!

Coconutty4Hubby
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:01 AM

BTW, my boy is taking forever to PT. How did you do it!? He's only had one accident in his undies this past week, but still wears diapers to bed.

proud_mom3384
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:09 AM

She just turned 3.  She wipes herself and everything!  The only time she doesn't wipe herself is when she poops.  She is the most amazing little person ever.  I maybe partial because she is mine but I don't know lol.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Coconutty4Hubby
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww! That's great. 

Quoting proud_mom3384:

She just turned 3.  She wipes herself and everything!  The only time she doesn't wipe herself is when she poops.  She is the most amazing little person ever.  I maybe partial because she is mine but I don't know lol.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

proud_mom3384
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:13 AM

I just went cold turkey with the diapers.  She hated waking up wet in the middle of the night so much that she just stopped weting the bed.  I learned the cold turkey thing from my cousin.  I would have never thought to do that.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

BTW, my boy is taking forever to PT. How did you do it!? He's only had one accident in his undies this past week, but still wears diapers to bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)