Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Have your kids ever been camping?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:02 PM
  • 12 Replies

We go once a year and my kids like it a lot :)

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emkirkley
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:42 PM
We go a few times a year
ambergem
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:48 PM
We haven't yet. 5, 4, 3, and 20 mths. We'd live to, but I'd like the youngest to be more around 3-5 yo.
Coconutty4Hubby
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:37 AM

Yes!

djg0622
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:41 AM
Our oldest is three and it's not something I'm ready to try yet. I agree with another poster about waiting until our youngest is 3-5.
emkirkley
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 8:45 AM
We've taken all ours since they were about 6 month old, I'm glad we did to, some friends who camp with us didn't start going until their kids were 5 and the first 2 years, every trip we went on they cried half the time because they were scared of the dark, or sounds, or didn't want to eat what we were cooking because it wasn't cooked the normal way, etc....our kids have never known any different because we go a couple times each spring and then again in the fall, it's just always been a part of what we do each year (our kids are currently 12, 4 and 3)
toriandgrace
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
We just got back from two weeks of camping. My kids have been camping since they were babies.
wife-4-life
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:22 AM
No mine haven't. I have not been camping since my dd1 was conceived. ;)

In the next week or so, we will be camping out in a friend's backyard just our two families- we both have young kids and think it would be a could "soft run" for camping. This way if it doesn't work out, we can go inside and be done. Lol
waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes, my kids have been camping since they were infants. We were going pretty much every weekend but this year we haven't gone at all. My kids are really missing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Yes they have been camping. We have gone twice with all three. My son went once when he was little too

ditsyjo
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Yes all of mine have ,the older 3 several times, the baby only once. They are 8,7,4 &8 months
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN