Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quiz: Are You Ready for Another Baby?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

Take this CafeMom Quiz and share your results in the replies below!

Quiz: Are You Ready for Another Baby?

What do you think? Do you agree with your result?

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
othermom
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:25 PM

You've saved the good baby clothes, stored the crib in the closet, and now your heart feels ripe and ready to welcome another baby into the world. Good news! All the other important considerations are also in place. You've got the time, money, a solid relationship, and room in your home. "Just be sure you’re also done weaning your other child first," says Wenkos Olds. “For some nursing moms, that could mean spacing children beyond two or three years." That said, if all these factors are in place, there's no reason why you shouldn't start "trying" -- pronto!

This is what I got but we are not having more. I do miss the baby stage though. My youngest just turned 5 and started preschool. I don't know how i will feel next year when all three kids are in school full time

Serabeth06
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:34 PM

I got "Totally Ready". Maybe my results are skewed because I have a 2 month old. xD No more babies here.

bloomsr
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:08 PM
I got "take a little time...if you want to"

I had 3 kids in just over 4 years- our youngest will be 3 in January. Some times I would live another baby- then my 3 kids bring me back down to the reality of it all. A baby is more than cute knit hats and nursing. It's a lot of work. We are great with our three kids- maybe someday we will add another but that day is a waaays down the road.
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Quiz says yes, I say no!

butzi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2014 at 2:35 PM
It said I was totally ready, and it is totally wrong. I am totally done! I have 5 kids over 25 years!
Denisia1989
by on Nov. 26, 2014 at 6:41 PM

I also got "take a little time...if u want to". My DD wants another sibling like really bad. lol. I wouold love another child but gotta find a great guy first.

Quoting bloomsr: I got "take a little time...if you want to" I had 3 kids in just over 4 years- our youngest will be 3 in January. Some times I would live another baby- then my 3 kids bring me back down to the reality of it all. A baby is more than cute knit hats and nursing. It's a lot of work. We are great with our three kids- maybe someday we will add another but that day is a waaays down the road.

CafeMom Tickers
newwifenmom
by on Dec. 1, 2014 at 2:10 PM
I got totally ready but the unknowns of having another baby are too scary to me so I'm done.
newwifenmom
by on Dec. 1, 2014 at 2:10 PM
I got totally ready but the unknowns of having another baby are too scary to me so I'm done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)