Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you are in Georgia and need medical advise for your toddler or teen?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:12 PM
  • 3 Replies

You can call Children's Health Care of Atlanta 404-250-kids (5437) They are a 24 hour nurse hot-line and have qualified nurses ready to answer your questions. I've been sing this since 97 when my ODS was born. 

The reason I post this is because there are allot of post on CM that ask if they should take there child to the Dr cause of  this or that.. I'm sure you will be better off calling the number above vs taking the advise of other individuals who are more then likely not qualified to give you medical advice.. So if you are in Georgia, this number will definitely work for you (in the event your pediatrician isn't available)  If you are in another state and know a nurse hot line, please share it. It's obvious that there are some parents that need it. 

Again, the number is 404-250-5437

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:17 PM
That was nice to share that number.

I always figure when in doubt call the doctor, but I know what you mean about seeing posts from moms asking if they should take their child to the doctor.
Jenn8604
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
TFS! I'm not in GA. But bumping along.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrfi4916
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for the bump.. I'm sure even if you're not in Ga, you can still use it. I can't recall them ever asking for my address or if I'm a Georgia resident.

Quoting Jenn8604: TFS! I'm not in GA. But bumping along.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)