Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
Tonight I'm just hanging out at home watching Shark Tank. Tomorrow we are having a nice family day doing holiday things like baking cookies, decorating, and Christmas crafts!
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I'm not sure what going just yet.
waytomanykids10
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:48 PM

We are staying home this weekend. My husband and I will be hitting up the online stores and order the rest of our Christmas gifts for the remaining kids. My husband will take the kids (minus our dd8) to church on Sunday. I want to get the house cleaned up, catch up on some laundry while they are at church

collinsmommy0
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Fun! We are super busy.

Went for a cable car ride to see christmas lights tonight, meeting friends at a train tomorrow to go for a ride and out to lunch. We usually only ride the train 1-2 times a year so it's a big deal to DS1, who's 3.5

Then I have a list of to-dos, including wrapping gifts for grandparents & shipping them, making a last target run, doing a bunch of freezer dinners, & going to the gym.

We are rarely this busy!
spacedementia
by Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Mainly just staying home cleaning, cooking. Baby is up on his hands and knees rocking back and forth so will be baby proofing everything so it's all ready for when he's crawling.

It's going to be a whole 46 degrees tomorrow so we will probably go for a long walk, get outside before it's too cold to be outside for long. 

Sunday night we will be dropping baby off with our friend and having a fun night out. For my birthday back in September my husband got me tickets to see Wicked and it's finally time! I'm so excited, it's one of my favourite musicals! Will be going to have dinner at one of the Greek restaurants downtown before it starts. It will be so great to dress up for a change!

mrs.myers22
by Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 6:55 AM

bskeing cookies with my kids and when they go to sleep i need to start wrapping gifts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)