Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on the kids

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:24 PM
  • 4 Replies
As we all know my oldest is healing from his tonsils and adnoids being taken out. He is finally eating and drinking with less bribary but it still takes him forever to swollow. But he can go back to school monday as thats when dr said he could. The last dr i took him to said his scabs are about to fall off as well. His voice sounds better and his eyes even look better.
My youngest is feeling better. He is sleeping better and occasionally crying. He is eating and drinking better on his own. He had a double ear infection.
My 4year old who crawled under the bed to get something had his eye swollen and red. We did home remeides before we tucked him in. This morning he woke up and i looked and not any change. So i took him to the walk in clinic. The dr said his eye was infected and gave him antibiotics and a eye drop. He is not contagious even though dr said its pink eye as the fact the object he had in his eye jnfected him.
So thats an update on the boys.
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
athorne
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 9:41 AM
Hope his eye gets better. I have had pink eye so many times it's crazy. Just make sure he takes his drops and it will go away.
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2015 at 10:01 AM

I hope things get better this week and everyone has a speedy recovery.

bresmommy21
by Member on Feb. 2, 2015 at 10:12 AM

Im so glad everyone is on the mend. It can only get better from here. :)

NicoleBrower
by Member on Feb. 2, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Hope he gets better real soon!

Nicole Brower
Proud Mommy of 2 Awesome Girls
Happily Married
Public School Teacher
Childrens Book Author
My Website NicoleBrowerBooks.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)