Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter baskets

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:31 PM
  • 6 Replies
Easter is in 3 weeks, but we are doing it in 2 weeks (will be traveling in 3 weeks). What's going in your kids Easter baskets this year?

My kids are 1.5 & 3.5. They are each getting a chuggington train, bubbles, a pool toy, and some candy in plastic eggs. They are getting to share: chalk, automatic bubble blower, and a no spill bubble bucket with 3 big wands.

Then our egg hunt will have coins and jelly beans inside the eggs. We are going on a plane ride that week so the Easter bunny will have pez dispensers and jelly beans for them on the plane.
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Luke8212013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Chalk, bubbles, some of his favorite snacks (raisins, goldfish) of course a couple pieces of chocolate candy, a coloring book and an Elmo easter book.
othermom
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:20 PM

Sounds like fun. My kids are each getting a small toy, maybe football cards for my son, some candy. Will have candy and some change in the eggs

busy_mama27
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Im not really sure!!!  They both get a basket with candy, bubbles, chalk.  My 3 year old I am going to get a bubble mower and my 7 year old daughter... no idea!  I guess I am going to look at some fun outdoor games/fun.  I will be interested to see what others say.

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM

The Easter baskets for my kids sound similar to what you are doing. We are doing art & craft things, coloring books, sidewalk chalk, eggs filled with some candy.

Raeann11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:57 PM

Bubbles, cloud dough and candy

mommabuck7
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 11:36 AM

DS is 2.

Hes getting bubbles, egg shaped crayons, a little dog with bunny ears, some candy, a soft baseball.I had gotten him a backpack and waterbottle for this summer that I'm gonna throw in there.

I got a ninja turtle bucket to put it all in.

There are so many cute things at walmart and target, I'm having trouble not buying more!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)