Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Right Now- Is your toddler/preschooler a picky eater?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

My kids always want to eat the exact same things. They will try new foods, but they never want more than a bite or two.

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:49 PM

No, my daughter has been pretty good about trying new foods. The only foods I have noticed that she really doesn't like is avocados and cottage cheese. I don't like avocados myself.

Raeann11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:56 PM

No

Luke8212013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:20 PM

No, he will eat just about anything.

taylorsmom1987
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:12 PM

yes my DD is very picky, when it comes to eating

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 5:01 PM
Yes. I have managed to find quite a few things she will eat, but if you ask what she wants its always the same thing. Luckily i also am able to sneak lots of good things in smoothies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
athorne
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 8:46 AM
Mine is very picky and has been ever since she was a baby. It's almost like a battle when it comes to get her to eat. I have got her to take at least one bite of a new item, but takes a lot to get her to. It seems pretty common at this age, I just hope she grows out of it. It probably would not bother me if her doctor wasn't concerned about her weight since she is a little underweight for her age. She does get a bottle of Pediasure at school since she barley eats when she is there.
AmiJanell
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 9:41 AM

No, she's always been a good eater.... she's more of a "moody" eater... is she in the MOOD to eat that food and does she feel like trying it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)