Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help please!! his dad is driving me crazy!!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 12:13 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

About 3 weeks ago my baby was running after a dog and fell. I applied Neosporin at first, now he has those marks. His dad is driving me crazy and accusing me of not watching the baby (because kids never fall and my son is the first documented case in history *sarcasm/rolling eyes*).... Is there anything that I can do to improve the appearance or should I just leave it alone? Thanks in advance for the help
by on May. 7, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:17 PM
The scars will go away over time. I know all my scars has. My dd has one small scar above her left eye you cant even see i. Its almost gone.
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:17 PM
I think i have the exact same car seat.

Quoting oliveoil423: The scars will go away over time. I know all my scars has. My dd has one small scar above her left eye you cant even see i. Its almost gone.
CorpCityGrl
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

The scars will take time to go away. Most scars like that disappear with time so just patience. Maybe try applying some Vitamin E or aloe on it.

HAHuskey
by New Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:31 PM
Tell his dad to shur his trap. Kids fall and I've never seen a person without at least 1 scar. It's not like you let your kid fall off a cliff or something.
Andreileen
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:30 PM
Lol. He is driving me to drink. Making me feel like I'm a bad mom or something. The baby fell and within 30 seconds he was backup and running again!!!

Quoting HAHuskey: Tell his dad to shur his trap. Kids fall and I've never seen a person without at least 1 scar. It's not like you let your kid fall off a cliff or something.
Andreileen
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:31 PM
It's the Mercedes car seat... Not a fan of it!!! Thanks I have a bunch of scars he is acting like the baby will never fall!!!

Quoting oliveoil423: I think i have the exact same car seat.

Quoting oliveoil423: The scars will go away over time. I know all my scars has. My dd has one small scar above her left eye you cant even see i. Its almost gone.
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:42 PM
Mine is a old graco though same color.

i get nervous when dd walks by the fire. or get to close to the steps before sitting down.

Munday dh and i were next door with the kids and my neighbor bought dd a minion popciale and the next thing i know she tripped and fell. Put save her ice cream but she cut her pinky on the drive way.

So know she uses that an excuss to be held and cuddle and give it a kiss. Lol.

Quoting Andreileen: It's the Mercedes car seat... Not a fan of it!!! Thanks I have a bunch of scars he is acting like the baby will never fall!!!

Quoting oliveoil423: I think i have the exact same car seat.

HAHuskey
by New Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:46 PM
Some people are just ridiculous. My daughter is a climber. She likes to climb up and stand on stuff. She got on her diaper package and it shifted, throwing her off and causing her to smack her eye on a chair before I could reach her. She cried a minute and went back to playing with a big puffy black eye. Kids are tougher than people give them credit for. They also recover faster, are lighter, and have shorter distances to fall.. It would have taken me 30minutes to get up and function properly had I fallen like that.

Quoting Andreileen: Lol. He is driving me to drink. Making me feel like I'm a bad mom or something. The baby fell and within 30 seconds he was backup and running again!!!

Quoting HAHuskey: Tell his dad to shur his trap. Kids fall and I've never seen a person without at least 1 scar. It's not like you let your kid fall off a cliff or something.
bresmommy21
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Scars may or may not go away depends on his skin type. Kids are kids and mine have their fair share of scars.

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 4:45 PM
Leave it alone and put sun block on them when he's outside.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)