Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many times a day do you vaccum

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:47 PM
  • 54 Replies
I am about to vaccum for the third time today.with 4 kids it's never ending..I swear I thought about buying one of those little robot vaccums..my husband comes home and assumes I have not vaccumed all day.how often do you vaccum.
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
937mrsweaver
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:27 PM

I have a 3 year old. I vaccum 1x a day unless its something really bad that needs cleaned up ASAP.

Luke8212013
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Once a day, unless there's a spill or something. My mom has one of those robot vacuums she likes it, but I don't think it cleans that well. 

Mommylovefor4
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:29 PM
I have a lot of clean up asap...lol..lately it's been crushed up Ramen noodles..

Earlier they through the penny jar like confetti...I had to pick up 100s of pennies by hand before I vaccumed ..lol

Quoting 937mrsweaver:

I have a 3 year old. I vaccum 1x a day unless its something really bad that needs cleaned up ASAP.

Mommylovefor4
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:30 PM
I always worried about it being in the way and the kids messing with itm

Quoting Luke8212013:

Once a day, unless there's a spill or something. My mom has one of those robot vacuums she likes it, but I don't think it cleans that well. 

wife-4-life
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
1x a day.
Mommylovefor4
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Seems like everyone is once a day..I'm just gonna wait until right before he gets home...a man don't know if the floors vaccumed unless he see lines..

Quoting wife-4-life: 1x a day.
wife-4-life
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:38 PM
Yep. It's true.

I do it 1x a day. Typically it's after dinner when no more crumbs and stuff will be spilled. :)

Quoting Mommylovefor4: Seems like everyone is once a day..I'm just gonna wait until right before he gets home...a man don't know if the floors vaccumed unless he see lines..

Mommylovefor4
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:40 PM
That sounds like it works good..

Quoting wife-4-life: Yep. It's true.

I do it 1x a day. Typically it's after dinner when no more crumbs and stuff will be spilled. :)

Quoting Mommylovefor4: Seems like everyone is once a day..I'm just gonna wait until right before he gets home...a man don't know if the floors vaccumed unless he see lines..

wife-4-life
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:41 PM
Yeah. It'll stay clean till breakfast the next day. Hahah

Quoting Mommylovefor4: That sounds like it works good..

Quoting wife-4-life: Yep. It's true.

Sebbiemama
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Um.. I vacuum once a week.  I used to only vacuum once every other week before we got the dog. That's about normal for the people I know in real life. I didn't know some people do it every day. I do sweep the dining room daily because that's where we eat so it gets messy but the rest of the house can wait.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)