Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your toddler/preschooler still wake up at night?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:14 AM
  • 23 Replies

My daughter is 4, almost 5 and she still wakes up at some point during the night. I think she's completely slept through the night maybe a dozen times since she was 10 months old.

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:32 AM
My son is 4 year old and he normal sleeps throw the Night in less he is sick or gets cold or something scares him.
JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:34 AM
My dd was 5 when she finally stopped sacking her thumb and slept through the night
Tiny_tott
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:38 AM

Both my girls 2 and 3.5 sleep through the night most of the time. The 2 yo wakes up only if shes sick. The 3.5 yo will radomly wake up and climb in bed with us once or twice every couple months. 

Butterfly_xo
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:26 PM
Every once in a blue.
othermom
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:48 PM

My youngest who is 6 still does sometimes. Usually growing pains, but not often

WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 12:15 PM

Kind of.... she sleeps through the night more than she did before she she still days/weeks where she'll wake up. Like on Monday night she woke up but prior to that it had been weeks since she woke during the night. 

Luke8212013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 12:52 PM
Not usually
c8ln
by Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 2:32 PM

We are lucky. She sleeps through the night most of the time (2 1/2).  Usually we can get her back to sleep pretty quickly if one of us sits by her on her bed for a few minutes. 

melindabelcher
by Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 2:49 PM
Yep.
Every night 1-2 times a night.
Sometimes we just roll over and find her in our bed. Other times her coming in wakes us up. But climbing in our bed is usually all she wants and she's back out like a light :)
othermom
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2016 at 10:24 PM

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Kind of.... she sleeps through the night more than she did before she she still days/weeks where she'll wake up. Like on Monday night she woke up but prior to that it had been weeks since she woke during the night. 

My youngest is like that. Usually she wakes up because of growing pains and gets a heating pad for her leg then goes back to bed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)