Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO proud of her!!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:31 PM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

We've been working on potty training for the last week and so far she's doing great!! I'm so proud of her! She's been nice and dry, even at night (but she still wears a pull up to bed, I'm not chancing that! lol)! I hope she continues to do so awesome 😊 Just wanted to share because I'm one proud mama!
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:38 PM
Mine screams like a banshee when I put her on it, so I'm going to wait a little longer...Congrats on yours.
MistyMoo
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:40 PM
That's what she was doing just a few weeks ago. I'm really surprised that she had a change of heart.. don't know what happened between then and now.

Quoting MixedCooke: Mine screams like a banshee when I put her on it, so I'm going to wait a little longer...Congrats on yours.
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:43 PM
That's the thing though, she puts the step up to it, puts the potty seat on it, knows the wiping with the toilet paper and press to flush-little everything to knock it out but not the peeing and pooing! Ugh!

Quoting MistyMoo: That's what she was doing just a few weeks ago. I'm really surprised that she had a change of heart.. don't know what happened between then and now.

Quoting MixedCooke: Mine screams like a banshee when I put her on it, so I'm going to wait a little longer...Congrats on yours.
Azure
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! Mine is making great strides with potty training as well. It's amazing to watch them grow.

mamamedic69
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!!

MistyMoo
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:29 PM
It makes me super happy because we have the new baby coming in the next couple weeks and shes getting older, so we can do so many new things with her, but it also makes me kinda sad.. it's like the end of an era, she's a big girl now, not a baby lol

Quoting Azure:

Congrats! Mine is making great strides with potty training as well. It's amazing to watch them grow.

MistyMoo
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:31 PM
Sounds about right. That's how my oldest was at around 2. We didn't get him trained until like 3.5, he just wasn't having it.

Quoting MixedCooke: That's the thing though, she puts the step up to it, puts the potty seat on it, knows the wiping with the toilet paper and press to flush-little everything to knock it out but not the peeing and pooing! Ugh!

Quoting MistyMoo: That's what she was doing just a few weeks ago. I'm really surprised that she had a change of heart.. don't know what happened between then and now.

sanj1213
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome!
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome news!
momofsixangels
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Wonderful!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)