Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School shopping!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:10 PM
  • 10 Replies

Anyone else in the middle of this?

We did ours today and I am dog tired. School supplies for 4/5 kids. Luckily we've been slowly buying things throughout the summer so it didn't hit us as hard as it could have. The kids are all really excited to get back to school.

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:33 PM

Yes I am back to school shopping. I am most of the way done though. Today I was cleaning my sons room and found two notebooks, a thing of loose leaf paper and his calculator that he needed last year still in the package on his shelf. He is 13 and does use all his stuff. It did save us some money though for supplies this year. I have three in school

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:15 PM
We got most of our kids' supplies a couple weeks ago. My husband and I shopped by heart...we don't have any lists but we just remembered everything our kids would need in previous years. We spent $400, which equals out to $80 for each of our school aged kids (5 out of 6).
mamamedic69
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:24 PM

I went and bought some school supplies. I didn't need a lot since we home school but we did buy some extra stuff to donate to a family in need,

LaniBee
by on Aug. 7, 2016 at 9:35 AM
My youngest DD and I have been shopping for clothes here and there throughout the summer. I just bought some notebooks and pencils yesterday. I'll wait a week or so for her to figure out what she needs to get organized.
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 11:48 AM

We are stocked up on school supplies but will pick some more sale items so I can use them at home and at my job.  We do need some new clothes but just a few pieces and a new lunch box.

momofsixangels
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:04 PM
I still have to do it
conweis
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 1:16 PM
I did most of my shopping already. I avoid this weekend.
lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 7, 2016 at 10:10 PM

I'm mostly done. I still have a few things to pick up.

Apr1l
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 10:12 PM
Not yet 😐 I'm sort of week before shopper
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 12:55 PM
I got most of hours last week and the week before. I need to go through everything and see what we're missing but I think we're pretty set. I may stock up on extras though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)