Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids are jerks

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2017 at 9:12 AM
  • 21 Replies
My two and four year old kept me up half the night. Then my bright eye and bushy tail four year old told me it was morning time. After I fed him and started getting ready for the day, he finally falls asleep!
Jerk LOL!
by on Jul. 28, 2017 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Khooks
by Member on Jul. 28, 2017 at 9:38 AM
Ugh! Rough night here as well with my oldest then couldn't go back to sleep after my husbands alarm at 4am. Hope you get either caffeine or a nap today!
goodjuju777
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2017 at 11:00 AM
I'm right here with you! DH is currently 1,400 miles away working for the summer and has been since May, won't be back still for a few more weeks. I am 34 weeks pregnant, back is killing me and dying for some sleep but my 4 year old has been sleeping horribly...idk what to do but I feel like I'm losing my mind without sleep😩...I started crying last night because he just won't stay in his bed now unless I am sitting/standing in his room and jumps up as soon as I leave. He has been a great sleeper since he was a baby and I am at a total loss of what to do at this point I've tried everything and he cries and tells me he's so 'scared' even though I don't let him watch barely any tv or have access to iPad or anything. Can't imagine how it's gonna go when I add a newborn to the mix..God help us all
timon95
by on Jul. 28, 2017 at 11:26 AM
At least he finally fell asleep. My son would have kept going all day.
sanj1213
by Member on Jul. 28, 2017 at 2:13 PM
Rough times. Ds used to keep me up all night when he was 3 & 4 yrs, before his sister came.
mnmbaby
by Member on Jul. 28, 2017 at 2:17 PM
My two year old woke up just after three, spent 2 hours laying all over me, and when I finally got up and moved, she took her pillow and blanket, put them in my spot, and went right back to sleep. Little stinker spent two hours trying to push me out of the bed, but when I actually try sleeping in my own bed, she wakes up at 3am and won't go back to sleep unless I get in her bed with her. Can't win for losing.
egyptian_mommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:58 PM
Funny how that happens ...
momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2017 at 8:45 PM

Ah kids!  Hopefully you can get some rest tonight!

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2017 at 6:29 AM
Thats me today ugh i am tired
c8ln
by Member on Jul. 29, 2017 at 7:25 AM

Well, it's Saturday, I don't have to go to work, but I'm up now at 7 a.m. (actually since before 7).  I have an almost 4-year-old.   I think we all know the drill! 

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2017 at 2:45 PM
I know how that goes!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)