Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need more such Kindergarten math worksheets..HELP!

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:40 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hi,

I am a new mommie here. I have a kindergartner who is obsessed with colors and counting. She is a hyper active one in our family and always needs something to do. I like it this way actually and have been proving her ith many games, worksheets, activities - indoor and outdoor. 

My friend who is a teacher suggested me these FREE super fun colorful worksheets ( https://logicroots.com/math-worksheets/kindergarten/ ) that improved my child's logical thinking, reading skills, vocab and math. I have used them all and waiting for the new ones. I also have pinterest but it is a pain to keep searching - https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=kindergarten%20math%20worksheets&rs=typed&term_meta[]=kindergarten%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=math%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=worksheets%7Ctyped

She does not like the boring black and white worksheets, I need  more such Kindergarten worksheets that enhances child's creativity, imagination and reasoning skills. Please suggest. 

by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
crystalplus1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Bookstores. If you have a way to copy and print the liberary can have some good books also.
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to thrift stores. I'm always seeing workbooks there that are practically brand new (or some still are) for like $2 or less.
JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2017 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Creative thinking press has fun, colorful workbooks that make kids think. I use them a lot for homeschooling.
LazyOrBrilliant
by on Nov. 13, 2017 at 2:32 PM

We ordered a math workbook from Amazon for our kid. There's a lot of different ones out there. I know they cost a few dollars, but ink for the printer isn't cheep either. 

LazyOrBrilliant

"When you master productivity, some will call you lazy, while others call you brilliant."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)