Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddler activities

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello - looking for group activities for a 2-1/2 year old boy. I'm not really wanting to go the Mommy & Me swimming route, Toddler time reading is usually during the day while I'm at work and he's at daycare... There must be some activities I can get him involved in...but having a hard time coming up with them!

by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
j2415
by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 2:52 PM

Hi-when my son was a toddler, I enrolled him to an art and music class. It was fun to see him dancing and playing instruments. In art class, they taught the kids to explore their imagination, they paint and draw. You may want to try this. They offered classes from newborn to 5 years old. I hope you can find activities that will fit in your schedule, I will be praying for you.

Khooks
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:19 PM
In our old town the parks and rec had toddler programs like trail walks and stuff. Gymnastics usually has a tot program, and I think even soccer started at 2.5/3 with learning skills.
anotherandree
by Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 4:28 PM

Our zoo actually had a fun exploration time but it was only once a month.  

bbigurl28
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2017 at 7:07 PM
Following my daughter is 1 1\2 an I need to get her involved in some things as well
WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 12:18 PM

My daughter has been doing gymnastics for about a year. Our local place also has a mommy and me class along with toddler classes. Until mid Oct, she is also doing a soccer clinic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)