Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddler iPad Apps

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2018 at 7:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
We gave our 3 yr old one of our OLD iPads (like 2nd generation old) with a durable case. I loaded it with the Kindle app and a few random apps. I want to stay away from videos. But he loves recognition apps ("point to the tractor" or "find the letter A") and matching. But I'm overwhelmed and don't want to pay for apps. Any ideas?
by on Apr. 14, 2018 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2018 at 7:53 PM
If your willing to spend $32 for the whole year. Starfall has the app
anotherandree
by Member on Apr. 14, 2018 at 8:25 PM
Do they have a trial? I'd like to see if it's something he'd like before I drop $32.

Quoting MixedCooke: If your willing to spend $32 for the whole year. Starfall has the app
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2018 at 12:36 AM
They have it on the computer and also have free worksheets. They do have some free areas to use.

Quoting anotherandree: Do they have a trial? I'd like to see if it's something he'd like before I drop $32.

Quoting MixedCooke: If your willing to spend $32 for the whole year. Starfall has the app
anotherandree
by Member on Apr. 15, 2018 at 12:53 AM
Ill check it out!

Quoting MixedCooke: They have it on the computer and also have free worksheets. They do have some free areas to use.

Quoting anotherandree: Do they have a trial? I'd like to see if it's something he'd like before I drop $32.

spookly
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2018 at 12:43 PM

You can do abcmouse, that's pretty fun. My kids absolutely love this game called RedBall. And we also have disneynow that has games and shows on it. 

anotherandree
by Member on Apr. 15, 2018 at 2:05 PM

I've seen TONS of commercials for ABCMouse, but I assumed that everything good on it would be paid.

Quoting spookly:

You can do abcmouse, that's pretty fun. My kids absolutely love this game called RedBall. And we also have disneynow that has games and shows on it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)