Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

So what is your child favorite thing to play with right now

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:07 PM
  • 37 Replies
I would have to say a tie bewteen playdoh and crayons
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JanetBennett
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:10 PM
Since it's warm here now. Lacie's favorite plaything is the 8'x18" pool on our driveway.  She loves the water and is fearless-she just dives right in.  Sometimes it's scary, but to see the joy on her face is worth the fear..
candycane337
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:12 PM
Any thing there not supposed to play with,  we got them a kitchen and a bunch of kitchen toys but they love the real thing too much. 
iluvlennon03
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:13 PM
My son loves dressing up, I just bought him a Spiderman costume and he tries to wear it everwhere! He also has a fake moustache and beard he thinks is so funny to wear around....My son is so crazy!
jollymommy
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:19 PM
Angel's (She's 5) favorite thing is anything that has to do with arts and crafts.  We just got done playin with some floam, earlier today we did playdough, and during the in between time she created some key chains with beads at a friends house.  Oh!  And I almost forgot, she cut up some craft paper with those special scissors with cool designes on 'em and stuck 'em to eachother with tape.  Malachi (Will be 3 in July) just loves animals right now, stuffed, on books, clothes, whatever.  He likes to make their sounds when he sees them.  He also loves spiderman, trucks, construction vehicles, dinosaurs, and balls.  He's kinda all over the place, he very passionate though.  And Jazzy? (Jaazaniah is 9 month old)  Well he just loves carpet fuzz!  There could be 5 toys scattered around him, what doe he go for?  The carpet fuzz that the vacuum missed!  lol.  So, there's the low down on my three!  :) 
Mommy2_two
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:20 PM
My DD loves her books and barbie's.
3girlsandamom
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:20 PM
My child's favorite thing right now is to destroy her clean room. To her it is better than any toy...Of course toys are involved.
Sabrena
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:24 PM

Quoting 3girlsandamom:

My child's favorite thing right now is to destroy her clean room. To her it is better than any toy...Of course toys are involved.

This is hysterical !!! 

Oh yeah, that is definitely DD's favorite game, too.  And, that goes for ANY room.
pharmacymomof4
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:28 PM

Drew's favorite toys are his Spiderman mask and gloves and his play tools. Although we have had to take away his saw and screwdrivers because he was pretending that Raigan was a bear and he was hunting for her.  Too much Brother Bear!!  
Raigan loves anything that she can play with alone...she is my loner!!

my2sweeties07
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:32 PM

my dd is her tea set but not like it is normaly used my dd has BIG imaganation and the same spoon she used 2 min aga could be someting totally different!! But that goes for most of her toys!!

Dana0517
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 11:33 PM
My kids love to play with their Webkinz.

Dana
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN