Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What's the favorite Playskool toy in your house?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:17 PM
  • 11 Replies
Okay....since this is the Playskool group I thought this would be a good idea (I didn't see it already posted, hope I didnt miss it).  Anyway....

What is the favorite Playskool toy in your house?

My sons both love the weeble wobble treehouse.  Their favorite changes pretty often but right now it's that.  My neice loves her gloworm!
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lynn343
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:19 PM
My daughter LOVES weebles.  We must have about 35 of them (a lot of repeats) but she doesn't care, she's 3 and will still play with them for hours on end.
Trixi_Head
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:20 PM
Little People ANYTHING, but the school bus gets the most play!  Jt can't wait til he's big enough to ride the bus himself...and the little blonde boy with the frog...JT says its him!  He has all his Little People named after friends and family members!

Trixi H.

missy1879
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:21 PM
My oldest son it is the weeble wobles tree house. My baby is the busy ball popper.
2boysforme
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:23 PM

Quoting lynn343:

My daughter LOVES weebles.  We must have about 35 of them (a lot of repeats) but she doesn't care, she's 3 and will still play with them for hours on end.

WOW!  You have a lot!  My almost 3 yr old plays with them for hours too!
momsusie
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:26 PM
The ball popper was a huge favorite in our house, until my middle child decided to play with it in the bath tub.  It never recovered!  We will probably get another for our youngest daughter.
lildragan
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:29 PM
I would have to defentally have to say... anything Weebels
JaredsMom2003
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:38 PM

My DS loves his Mr Potato head.. we have tons of accesories.. He loves making a "tato family" It is fun to watch all the funny combos he makes
Lisa

Dearmouse
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:13 PM
My son loves the cars in any size that playskool makes. He enjoys buying one everytime we visit Wal-Mart.
Froggibabey
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:42 PM
My daughter loves her glowworm for bedtime, but she LOVES loves loves the cars they make, and also the little people, as long as they stay away from her dolly house :P
rocheL79
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 4:26 PM
My DS loves his weebles pirate ship, not that many people with it but he has discovered the  magic of pretend with this magical ship. I think it's playskool weebles if not they should totally make one cause he loves it....(might be fisher price)????
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)