Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

When did you........

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 2:38 AM
  • 11 Replies
When did you join Cafemom? Have you started any groups?
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladytaz143
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 2:49 AM
IVE BEEN A CAFE MOM FOR A FEW WEEKS AND I HAVE NOT STARTED ANY GROUPS I WOULD NOT KNOW WERE TO START ON STARTING ONE LOL
francine22
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 2:53 AM
i joined a month ago but haven't started any groups.
shellbells169
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 3:03 AM
I believe I have been on here since March? I am just guessing. I know it has been a while ago. I have joined many of groups! I like the recipe swap group:) and I love this group as well!
acorne
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 5:48 AM
I just recently joined but I have joined some groups but not started one.

This looks like a great place to meet people and chat!!

Angela
caitandcarasmom
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 11:08 AM
I've been here since about the beginning of this year. I started a group for moms in my area but it was flop. Had to write to CafeMom to have them cancel it. No one was interested in sharing anything. :(
jdrsmom4eva
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 11:15 AM
i joined a few weeks ago and i love it so much, i have nto started any groups but i have joined tons of them to my likings. I love this place it is like myspace but only for moms
sgr123
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 11:21 AM
I have been here since the beginning of February.  I have one group dedicated to moms with PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).  I have nearly 200 members as of yesterday.  I am tickled to death to be a member of this online community.  I have gotten to watch it grow so much and all of the changes it has gone through.
amandasrainbow
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 5:02 PM
I joined in June;
No I've not joined started any groups.
Good Evening;
Amanda
MynTop
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 5:05 PM
Been on for about a month, and just recently started a group called March 2002 kids!  Just for moms with kids born the same month and year as my oldest as I didn't find a group like that and I did for my other two.

"Once you become a mother, you stop being the picture and you start being the frame."

Sparkles5175
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 5:14 PM
I have been on since the end of April. I started a group called "I Stay at Home Now", for moms who have left their jobs/careers to stay home with their children.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)