Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers
My daughter has never set her heart on one toy to love for too long.  She never had that attachment.  She has MANY special "babies" and as long as she has one of them, or sometime a few, then she is happy.  Does your child have that one special thing or lots like mine?
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 7:51 AM
Replies (11-14):
caitandcarasmom
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 11:03 AM
My oldest plays with a variety of toys but, she must have her "Puppy" every night and usually, whenever we go somewhere. She's had "Puppy" since she learned how to walk, so he/she has been a stable character in her childhood. My baby (not yet one), loves this all-natural bunny I brought on clearance at Target. It's a pink cotton bunny with a velvet shirt. She loves that thing! Best $7 I've spent on her!
amymcc1977
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 11:06 AM
no special dolls or toys they love them all she does have a blanket though that she prefers to sleep with
kjemattos
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 1:23 PM
my son got a big stuffed dog when he was 8 months old and it is his favorite thing since then, he is now almost 5 and he still sleeps with his dog and gets very worried when it is in the washing machine. my daugther is 2 and she still doesn't have a favorite one.
amandasrainbow
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 5:01 PM
Mine have many.
Good Evening;
Amanda
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN