Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bath time Toys

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 6:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am looking for some fun bath time toys.  I always look when I am at the store but they don't seem to have too much.  My daughter loves the bath tub but always wants to bring in toys that aren't made for the bath.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bellalenise
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 9:17 PM
My daugther had a blast with bathtub crayons. I know there are also bathtub paints and tablets that change the color of the water.
Kat also liked to play with some of her play-kitchen toys (pitcher, bowls, plates, cups). She would pretend that she was making and serving food and drinks. I know that there are dolls out there that are meant to be taken into the bathtub. Maybe she'll like that!

kmcjcd
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 9:25 PM
I bought some bath fish that my son loves. But his favorite are these letters and numbers. We got them at Target and they are made for the bath. They are foam and stick to the shower walls when they're wet. He loves them and we go over all of them every night. Then when bath is over he always chooses one to take with him while he dries off and gets in his jammies.
JAKEANDJAXMOM
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 9:52 PM

I've seen two bath toys that look like a lot of fun in the last couple of days.  I saw a basketball goal that suctions to the wall and I saw a fishing game with little moving fish and a fishing pole. 

DAWNMC
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 10:30 PM
We also have the ABC'S & 123's...foam bath toys....my daughter really learned with them, also she puts them in order on the wall...and we play guess the letter or number (hidden inside the egg-from the happy feet toy from mcdonalds)
Today at a birthday party the neighbor girl recieved a dog that goes in the water and it swims!  It might be for a pool, but I am sure it can go in the bath?? I have seen the fish that go inside the swimming pools, but this was a dog!
It looked like cloth, but I didnt look up close at it.....My daughter wants one already.
amandasrainbow
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 5:36 PM
My daughter has a bath doll / bath tub / soap; ect.
I have to buy a new one every now and then.
Good Evening;
Amanda
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)