Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

Does you husband

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:06 PM
  • 12 Replies
Watch kid movies with the kids?  Like disney movies ect.?  Mine does.  Mia favorite movies right now are Harry Potter.

~~~JENNIE~~~

by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chris127
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Yup we all love to!! Happy Feet has been my kids fav lately cant get enough!! The kids all do a Happy Feet dance!!!

nornor
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:11 PM

they like watching the barnyard my son loves cows

bubblemommy
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:12 PM
Yes, my hubby loves Monsters,Inc. Which unfortunately is out of our DD's rotation right now. He's dying to watch Cars, but she's not into!!! It's cute to see him watching a Disney movie and laughing like a little kid!!!

witedove1
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:12 PM
Yes, we all get excited when new movies come out that look good.  We all (husband included) loved Barnyard, and others, and watched them over and over.  My husband is actually the one that usually buys them and brings them home!
kansasmomof2
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:17 PM
My husband and I both watch cartoons and disney movies with our children. Once in a while my husband takes our daughter to see a movie, he has done this twice now and they had a good time.

kansasmomof2
janitablue
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:24 PM
My husband enjoy watching the movies Cars with my son. It is  my son favorite movie beside Open Season. My husband has favorite parts of the movie . I can see him repeat his favorite part word for word.
sgr123
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:25 PM
I think my hubby like them more than the kids do.  lolol
amandasrainbow
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 1:39 PM
Oh yeah; he loves disney / pixar.

Happy Sunday !

Amanda

CarminsMommy
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 2:06 PM
My husbands a movie fenatic he gets at least one movie a week. He has a blockbuster account and he uses it LOL! :) He works long hours so he likes to be able to put a movie in and wind down for the day with the kids. We watch Disney and Pixars movies with the kids among other movies that are age appropriate. Since are DD is such a Daddy's girl He even watches Disney princess movies with her and rents them for her. Its really cute!

jennifert06
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 2:08 PM
Right now my son watches dumbo and happy feet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)