Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

RIP Litney

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 3:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

My Sister's friend and her brother passed away in a car accident on Friday. Litney was 18 and her brother Brent was 15. They had another Brother who was 14 in the car as well. He had been in critical condition. Got news late yesterday that he is going to be ok. THANK GOD!!

Litney's Father passed away in Aug 2004 leaving a wife and 8 children behind. Now the family has to go through yet another great loss with the passing of these two. Keep them in your prayers please.

Litney was driving her 68 mustang and it did not have air bags. They are also saying that they did not have seat belts on. So everyone if you don't do it already PLEASE wear your seat belts!!

Here is another clipping from the accident.

http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/249914.html
Here is Litney's myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/litney 

This is not a joke!
Thank you,
Dawn

by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pinupgirl
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 3:33 PM
  That is terrible.. I looked at her myspace page and I cried..  Absolutely sad..

I'm Sorry For Your Loss

Legitimate Lindsey

shellbells169
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 3:36 PM
I know, accidents are so scary with younger teens! There was an accident around my area. Where 5 girls were killed head on into a truck. There was another car with other girls in it. I believe they were going to cheerleading camp. The other car said her SUV swerved over but couldn't make it in time. Everyone was caught in the SUV and it started on fire. It is so sad too see so many car accidents. I wish people were more careful out there!
The family of Litney will be in my thoughts. It is so tragic for things like this to happen and also for the father passing away at such a young age.
VivianasMommy
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 3:40 PM
Yes I heard about the accident with the 5 girls. I hate accidents. They are all so sad.
fhforever19
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 3:40 PM
That just broke my heart!! That is so sad!I will keep her family in my thoughts. for your loss.
maisah
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 4:44 PM
It is so sad... I am sorry for your loss, Her family are in my thought and prayers. I looked at both he myspace and the article.. She was loved by many and will be missed.

Don't go through life, Grow through life...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)