Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

How is MR. Potato Head gift shipped?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 4:38 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am so excited about getting this for our family!  It appears it will be a very large package with tons of great toys!  I was hoping someone can/could tell me how the box/package was shipped to them?  I got the email that ours was being shipped and could get it within 4-6 weeks time, but I live in an apartment complex, I am usually here all day, but, since it's Summer time and lots of kids running around the complex, I just wanted to know possibly how it was being shipped so I could keep an eye out for the delivery and who would be delivering it too.
Thanks for your information!!!  Again... WOW what an amazing free gift!!!!!
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
irishmathair
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 4:40 PM
Our package was shipped by Fed Ex and they just left it on our doorstep.  It only took about 2 weeks for us to get the package.  The girls are loving it...and the box is big enough that my 4 year old and 1 year old can sit and play in it :)
2boysforme
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 4:40 PM
Mine arrived within a couple of weeks of getting the message that it had been sent (wich was yesterday!!).  It came via fed ex.
JJTaylor
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 4:42 PM
THANK YOU!!! I'LL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FED EX!!!  Appreciate your information!

txmom77
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 4:53 PM
I got it by FedEx on Thursday.  I did not have to sign for it. 
maisah
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 5:13 PM

Thanks for the question... I did not think to ask it. Now I know what to look for... TY again and enjoy your heads my son can not wait.
Don't go through life, Grow through life...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)