Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What's For Dinner Tonight?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:21 PM
  • 22 Replies
So! What's for dinner tonight? I need some ideas. Not just for tonight. The rest of the week.
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deepsouthmom
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:24 PM
Breakfast night maybe?  Round steak, cubed steak, pork chops, spaghetti, chicken alfredo, pizza, steak, burgers, roast...

My hubby and oldest son love having a breakfast night.  I buy the dry pancake mix for those, texas toast, sausage, bacon and eggs.

Rachel

Independent Jewelry Consultant

Cookie Lee Jewelry

www.cookielee.biz/racheljowers

PrincessZ20
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:27 PM
I go to foodnetwork.com and look over the schedules for 30 minute meals and for semi-homemade meals.  All the recipes are really easy and most are really quick!  Tonight we're having beet salad with mini chipotle burgers with fire roasted ketchup.  Yumm-o!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
yankegrl
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:28 PM
BBQ chicken on the grill, Corn on the cob and steamed broccoli
Edith_Parsons
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:30 PM
I'm not really sure yet... Maybe some Tuna Helper or some Hamburger help... Maybe we'll just have some Ramon noodle soup and hot dogs, my daughter would love that. Or even Mac-N-Cheese and hot dogs...

Not quiet supper time here yet... It's only 4:30pm right now...lol

Visit my MySpace page - CLICK HERE!

ladyvamp5489
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:31 PM
im making homeade hamburger helper!  (mac and cheese  with ground beef) green beans and cornbread!!!!!!  YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Carol

Mickide
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:31 PM
We call it chicken dump.. chicken, corn, blackbeans, zucchini, salsa, and velvetta with rice!! yum!
NicKennasMom
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:33 PM
Tonight will be leftover hot links.  I know.. not very healthy.

Thursday night - Meatloaf and veggies

Friday - we're going to Six Flags, so sandwiches from our picnic basket.
RoseQueen0304
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:33 PM
Oh, I like the idea of a breakfast night!  I think I'll do pancakes, with spray butter & sugar free Mayhaw Syrup, low sodium bacon too!

I was planning pan seared Tillapia with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed green beans but the breakfast night sounds soooooo much better.

Laura 

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -Helen Keller

GracieMayePark
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:34 PM
Good question!

Probably rice and something.
Its always rice and something!
I buy the stuff at Sam's for like $12.  Way to stretch some dollars!
RoseQueen0304
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 4:35 PM

I love Rachel Ray too!  She makes everything seem so easy!  But then anything tastes better with a little EVOO, right?

Laura 

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -Helen Keller

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)