- 296 members
- Last Activity: Nov. 14, 2016 at 3:30 PM
A group for women to talk about birth control, concerns they have with it what birth control they like or problems they have
lilmamiz07 is a member of this group.MemberBirth Control
Current Events & Hot Topics
- Last Activity: May. 24, 2017 at 2:11 AM
Discuss today's news stories and hot topics with your friends on CafeMom! Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation!
lilmamiz07 is a member of this group.MemberCurrent Events & Hot Topics
Inside the Kitchen
- Last Activity: May. 10, 2017 at 12:31 AM
This group is for moms who love cooking and baking.
lilmamiz07 is a member of this group.MemberInside the Kitchen
- Last Activity: May. 20, 2017 at 10:36 AM
This is a place for Hispanic moms to enjoy lively conversation, ask questions, share advice, and even to make some new fri...
lilmamiz07 is a member of this group.MemberMAMAS LATINAS
Moms of Boys AND Girls
- 16 members
- Last Activity: Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM
This group is for moms that have one or more of each.
lilmamiz07 is a member of this group.MemberMoms of Boys AND Girls
Moms with Ulcerative Colitis
- 31 members
- Last Activity: Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:25 PM
This group is for moms diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis,or their children...
lilmamiz07 is a member of this group.MemberMoms with Ulcerative Colitis
Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
- 39 members
- Last Activity: Apr. 24, 2015 at 4:25 PM
A group for mother who are wanting to join in discussions on pregnancy, birth and everything beyond.
lilmamiz07 is a member of this group.MemberPregnancy, Birth and Beyond
- 5368 members
- Application Required
- Last Activity: Jan. 16, 2017 at 8:19 AM
Lets face it, when you are a mom of a boy, life is never boring. This group is for all moms raising boys of any age!
lilmamiz07 is a member of this group.MemberRaising Boys
Featured Posts in All Groups
- Richard Collins III, a 23-year-old student at Bowie State University, was days away from graduation when he was killed in a possible hate crime.
- So, this happened tonight.
- One Of My Students Told Me...
- Eight years ago I found out I was HIV+
- People are saying that it is selfish that we are fighting this