Do you want to have it all together? Well, so do we! Join us to connect with other SAHM and trade ideas, inspiration, and support as we navigate through the journey of motherhood. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Join us at Homemaking Moms!
We would like to invite you to join us at $$The Money Club$$. Moms are uniting there to help each other succeed in business. We can do so much more as a team, than each one on our own. Hope to see you there.
1. I love my kids! More than words can explain. I had my kids young and unplanned, it changed a lot for me. But I wouldn't chane any of that now!!!
2. I work as a home caregiver, but I would much rather be a SAHM. I miss my kids so much when I'm gone for 48hrs.
3. I'm going to school online for photography.
4. I'm not married and the relationship with my kids' dad is complicated.
5. Some of my hobbies are scrapbooking, gardening, reading and listening to music.
6. I'm vegan and raising my kids the same way!
7. I want to move out of state. A dream of mine for a very long time. I hope to make it come true next summer!
8. I am very nice and will do anything for the ones I love. It's hard for me to say no. I'm a good listener and love to help others. I would like to make some new friends since a lot of mine haved moved away.
9. I'm not a perfect mom. There's no such thing. I try my best and learn from my mistakes. I pray my kids will grow up with respect, kindness, wanting to help others, and always striving to acieve their dreams.
10. It unbelievable I got this far without getting stuck. LOL. I guess that's enough about me for now. I would like to meet some moms and make friends so feel free to ask anything else you want to know.