Interests:i enjoy many different kinds of movies and music. i love cooking, scrapbooking, online games and... more i enjoy many different kinds of movies and music. i love cooking, scrapbooking, online games and decorating for parties or family get together. i love animals. my husband and i hav
Not too sure what to say about myself so here's a top 10 list for ya.
1. I love scrapbooking. Ever since I got married I have fallen in love with the art of scrapbooking. Putting memories in a scrapbook my own creative way helps me relax and have fun.
2. I enjoy watching movies and playing games with my husband.
3. Being a mom and a wife is my life long dream. My son is a breath of fresh air and he lights up my life. I can't wait to watch him grow and help him become a man.
4. I enjoy online gaming and watching my hubby play games.
5. I have lived around animals my whole life so when I moved away from the country and into town with my husband it was only natural for me to get a few pets. by a few I mean 3 cats a Pomeranian and a mouse. We will be getting a big dog for my Husband in about a year or so. He's always wanted an Alaskan Mal.
Hey, I also noticed you're getting posts about colic. I use chamomillia - brand Calm 4Te' or something like that. You can find it at New Seasons by Orenco Station or Freddy's in the homeopathic section. Also works great for teething.
Hi, My name is Raya and I live in Hillsboro too. I just joined Oregon mom's group and saw you there. I LOVE scrap booking too, although lack of space and 4 kids makes it a little more difficult. Come visit my page and add me as a friend if you like. I'm kinda short on those right now. =)
Have you tried that formula that is out there specifically for colic? I can't remember what it's called. But I've heard it helps a ton. I know it says on the can that it's specifically designed for babies with colic and to help relieve the colic.