1. I live in Murfreesboro, TN (about 20 miles from Nashville).
2.I have a husband, Jason, who has Multiple Sclerosis. He is home every day and drives me crazy. I have a 14 year old who knows everything and hates everyone right now (unless of course he needs something, then he loves me lol). I have a 9 year old who is moderately to severely Autistic.
3. I am a dog person, yet I don't have one. I'm not crazy about cats, but I have three. Go figure!
4. I love to write. Mainly in the Young Adult and Middle Grade categories. I am working on getting published.
5. I'm naturally a talker, never met a stranger, so I have always enjoyed sales. Since I can't meet normal work hours, I've tried several at home businesses but finally found my home with Jamberry Nails after seeing someone with Autism Awareness nail shields on.
6. I need to lose weight,but never seem to have the time or energy. If only thinking about losing weight burned calories, I'd be the size I was in high school!
7. I am having a yearly battle with the school board. Took two years to get them to put my son in a different school. It's better, but not great. Pushing to get him moved to an Autism School in a different county. They don't like my persistence.
8. I am running out of things to write about me. Surprising, I'm usually never at a loss for words.
9. I'm looking around my living room, thinking I should vacuum or something, but I don't want to. Can't think of anything else about me, but if I do, I will revise.
10. That's me. I'm Angie.
11. Oh yeah, I am a bad speller and horrible at typos. You will see that in my posts. Yeah, yeah, I know, "Isn't she a writer? Shouldn't she be great at spelling, and grammar and typing?" Well, the truth is that is what editors are for! (Or in this case, spell check if I remember to use it!)
We would like to invite you to join us at $$The Money Club$$. Whether you have a business, or are looking to make extra money, moms are uniting there to help each other succeed in business. We can do so much more as a team, than each one on our own. Hope to see you there.