Mark your calendar! September 14th Signature Battles will reopen. If you are a designer, get ready to battle it out CM style; Designer or not, don't forget to sign up as our signature battle girl to get lots of tags made for YOU! See you there.... http://www.cafemom.com/group/114420
I never was a fan of trying to 'define' or 'describe' myself, since I could technically say whatever I wanted here and it wouldn't truly mean a thing for two reasons: 1. Self perception usually isn't very accurate. 2. It's not like you can guarantee or trust anything I'd say. So, I'll leave that type of description up to you. You can decide who I am to YOU, because that's the important part, and much closer to the truth.
I'm gonna pretend you care about me and my hobbies momentarily. Odds are someone may, if for no other reason than boredom and curiousity.
- I'm 27
- My name is Ashley.
- I have a 5 year old son named Phoenix.
- I'm a relatively single mom. I've raised my son alone for 4 and a half years but I've had a boyfriend for the last year. I still think of myself as a single mom, but I don't think of myself as 'single'. He's definitely becoming more and more of a 'role' in his life gradually, and a better one than I could have thought to ask for. He's an all around amazing significant other.
- I work out sometimes. I like to stay fit but I don't overdo it. I usually walk 2 to 2 and a half miles a day which really isn't all that much. Toning (lately) is pretty rare.
- I love makeup. Mostly Bare Essentials and Urban Decay with a splash of MAC and some decent drug store makeup products.
-I like to play videogames, primarily on XBox 360, but also on PSP and 3DS.>
-I'm an iFan.
-I love to debate intelligently.
- I use graphic and editting programs fairly proficiently. In 2007 I did siggies here and have on and off. I've done siggy boards, MySpace, FB banners, digiscrap, tag groups, military support and profile graphics, competitive groups, invitiations, photo editting, and various paid work.
-Some shows I like are Big Bang Theory, Pretty Little Liars, American Horror Story, How I Met Your Mother, Terms of Engagement and um...off of the top of my head, those are about it. I watch more very occasionally but television isn't really my 'thing'.
-I love to cook and I'm very often told I'm good at it. I don't like to eat out and I'm not fond of boxed dinners. It's a creative freedom thing for me.
-I want to go to school for psychology or pharmacy tech but for now I usually stick to waitressing at places that tip well.
-I like to read when I have time and prefer it over television. I've read Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games and many others.
- I nursed my son until he was 4. He's potty trained, vaccinated, very sweet, very active, slightly picky with foods, responds well to positive reinforcement. He's 5 going on 20, refuses to cuss, loves superheroes, loves and respects God, knows about what Heaven is, loves to help, gets angry but doesn't throw fits or tantrums and never has. I don't spank, I do discipline. I talk to him, answer his questions, read with him, and make sure he knows he's valued. I give him a lot but I don't spoil him, I prefer to teach him how to earn things so that he understands not to take them for granted. Very genuinely, he makes me feel like a great mom.
As with anyone, no profile can really describe anyone, but I think I've given anyone who's stopped for a read enough to form some broad ideas about who I am. :)