Happy Weekend from CafeMom Bookaholics.
Have you replied to the Neverending Post in the Games forum in Bookaholics? The game closes today at 3 PM Eastern time. You could be a winner!
Welcome to Cafemom Bookaholics! We have something for everyone, so please make yourself at home! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!
Please feel free to join The CafeMom Newcomers Club!
It's a great place to get started, meet other moms like you, and find active conversations!
I hope to see you there!
1. I'm originally from New York but have been living in Europe for the past 15 years -- I now call Holland home.
2. My husband is Swedish and our tween daughter is half American-half Swedish but she considers both languages her "mother tongue".
3. I am a children's book author and have my first two children's books coming out next year -- THE BUSY LIFE OF ERNESTINE BUCKMEISTER (Fall, 2011) and HOLD THAT THOUGHT MILTON! (Spring 2011).
4. I love pizza, pasta, mangoes and marshmallows!
5. We have a sometimes dog named Nino who lives with us in the summer in Sweden and the other times of the year he lives with our cousins.
6. I have a fear of snakes, heights and brussel sprouts.
7. Growing up I wanted to be a ballerina, Jane Pauley, Marget Mead or a receptionist at a hotel.
8. I just got my driver's license two years ago!
9. My trademark is my curly red (usually frizzy) hair that has ruled my life since the age of 2.
10. I went to High School in Kentucky where I was a band and drama geek and danced ballet with the Lexington Ballet Company.
Active Posts in All Groups
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2016 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN