Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
getting to know other parents that deal with mentally disabled children,
watching movies and just relaxing.,
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do...Have a listen.
Panic, Stress, Anxiety, depression, Disorder.
PANIC, GAD, DEPRESSION, DISORDER.
Why I Support This Cause
I support this cause because I live it everyday.
There are so many women affected by this disorder.
YOU ARE NEVER ALONE! This is the group I created to
Help others and find support as well as give me. Please join us. Learn More
Most of you know me as a mom of 3, sometimes 4 yes i'm married and sometimes consider my husband my 4th child. LOL Don't we all. Ok if I were to write an about me it would take me days, pages, and I don't think you have the time so I am going to list my highlights, what makes me ME!
1. I have Panic/Anxiety disorder, I am beating it and with out meds. Ok I take a relaxant, but it is quite wimpy dose.
2. I am a fighter on or about all things. If I believe in something I will get educated, and I will learn. My 15 yr old daughter has Autism and her whole life I have educated myself on her diagnosis and no it doesn't stop at just autism. I also have had to fight like the dickens to get her through school.
3. I have been married 1 yr on March the 21. I still am trying to get my wedding pics. Can you believe that.. anyway long story for another time.
4. I have 3 kids and my 2 oldest are from previous marriage. Slowly and surely we make it work. It's hard work being a family and married. Just think if it weren't.
5. I am a very caring person, I love to help others sometimes a little much. I will go out of my way at times just because that's how I was raised.
6. Most days I feel old. I'm 35 yrs old and have told others that since the age of 26 I feel like I am stuck at the age 86. Go figure... thats what being a CNA did to me.. Jk.
7. I live in a small town or rather outside the small down on a farm. Yes we have cows, and no we don't have pigs, we use to have chickens, and we have dogs, cats, and sometimes whatever comes on the land.
8. I love to write, as you can see by my Journals on here and or my blog page which is http://dannille33.webs.com. That's where you will find what you don't find on my journals here. One day I I want to write a book, and also a novel.
9.My favorite food is chinese, and taco salads. I know so not healthy right..
10... Well let's see I like to read.. I mean it's the end am I suppose to be happy that I can't tell you more? LOL I guess you'll have to ask me if you want to know more about me...
I look forward to adding to my list of friends/ mom's ... this is a great site and I have met so many wonderful people since I started on this site 2 yrs ago.
Feel like a little fish in a big pond in the
large groups? Moms Inc is the group for you!
You can share your photos, recipes and ideas.
We have great contests and wonderful members http://www.cafemom.com/group/118178
Join us at The Real Housewives of Cafemom for support, new friends, recipes, daily chit chat, cleaning tips, book club, weight loss forum, and lots more! This is your place to unwind! Come check us out today: http://www.cafemom.com/group/117615
we are a new group for moms
30 and older !!:)
Come in and talk about anything random you want.
There are no limits here. http://www.cafemom.com/group/116394