If you Support Our Troops, Plz Wear Blue This Friday, Today! and Every Friday till they come Home!..
Started: May 1 2009
We praying for you. Go to this website http://www.365promises.com/help.aspx and click on one of the themed slideshows. An ever present help i
YOU WILL BE PLEASENTLY SUPRISED!
It Doesn't Hurt To Be Reminded of Things Because of
recent Crimes In Daylight Hours, Refresh yourself of these things to do, in an Emergency situation...
This is for you and you to share, 9 crucial tips. It never hurts to be careful in this crazy World.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do :
The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, DO!
2. Learned this from a Tourist Guide on Mew Orleans.
If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, Do Not Hand It To Him. Toss it away from you...Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or wallet/purse.
RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION
3. if you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving likey. crazy The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives,
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. (DON'T DO THIS!)
A predator may be watching, and this is in the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go.
AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.
If someone is in the car with a gun to your head, DO NOT DRIVE OFF.
REPEAT: DO NOT DRIVE OFF!
Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car.
Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run.
It is better than having them finding your body in a remote location.
5. A few notes about getting in your car, in a parking lot, or a parking garage:
A.) Be Awear :Look around you, look into the back of your car, at the passenger side floor, and the back seat.
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their cars.
C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and then the passenger side... If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or your work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY! (And better paranoid than dead...)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead the stairs, (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone, and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT,)
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under HIS control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in a 100 times, and even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably in a zig - zag pattern!
8. As a women, we are trying to be sympathetic: STOP! IT MAY GET YOU RAPED, OR KILLED.
Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of the unsuspecting women. He walked wirh a cane, or a limp, and often asked for help, into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
9. Another Safty Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her Whatever you do, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR. The lady then said that it sounds like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The police man said, We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT oprn the door. He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes, thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but they had serveral calls by women saying they hear a baby's cries outside their doors when thy are home alone, at night.
Please pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby---
This should be taken seriously, because the Crying Baby Theory was mentioned on America's Most Wanted, when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana.
I pray you never have the experience, to have to use any of these points.
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
Join Us At
Our Lips Are Zipped
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
DianaR042 I would LOVE 2 wish everyone in UR Family a Happy New Year for 2011. Hope all of U's have a beautiful 1.
♥♥♥ Want to be a part of a group where your religion or parenting style doesn’t matter? Want to join a group where you are entitled to an option? Want to be in a group where YOU define what class is? Then Trashy Mom's is the place for you! You don’t even have to be a SAHM. You can just be YOU! You get to define what classy is in this group. http://www.cafemom.com/group/104267 ♥♥♥
Tell them Caitlin sent you =)
Hello, I would like to Invite you to an Awesome Signature Group!
~~~~~~~The Siggy Train~~~~~~~
~We Offer Unlimited Requesting on Tags & Siggies (signatures).
~We also have a "Special Forum" dedicated to Our Harry Potter & Twilight Fans~
~We are having a "Summer Smash" (PARTY) August 1st thru August 5th and we would love for you to attend.
~Thank you for your Time and I hope you decide to come check out our group ***The Siggy Train***
I would like to personally invite you to a great growing group for women 50+. No bashing, No drama, be yourself and have some laughs too. We are a group of down to earth women who like to make friends and connect with other moms. Won't you join us? I think you'll love it!
I Love the Lord, A wife since 1961 & remarried same man after 20. years divorced, (Yeah ! ) A Mom, A Grammy, and A Gammy to two great Grandsons 5 & 7.. Retired and enjoying Family..
Love to read Action mysteries.
Movie: comedies, Sci Fi, Action, Children's,
Love out doors, but temp. out of commission. : - )
May the Sun and Stars
Shine for You Brightly!
Click on a link to search for moms with the same information
Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
This looks Like Fun.
Everyone will look at you wide-eyed when you serve dessert first. But, surprise! It only looks like dessert...
The Meatloaf Cake
What you'll need:
Prepare your favorite meatloaf recipe as you normally would, but, before baking, divide the mixture into the two round cake pans and pat it flat.
Most Liked Posts