Click on a link to search for other moms with the same favorites
I am 32, have wonderful 7 kids and we are expecting our 8th!, We are a blended family but you wouldn't be able to tell at a glance! I enjoy art, music, gardening, cake decorating, and cooking. We may not be the typical family from the outside...but we are a very close and loving family. Don't let the blue hair, mohawks, tats and piercings throw you off! We live out in the country and have 2 dogs (Zeus & Hades) and 3 snakes (Kratos, Morpheus & Medusa). Hubby & I own our own marketing firm where he works long hours. I am a sahm and I babysit during the day. We are very down to earth & non-judgemental, and if you take the time to get to know us you'll see just that. Don't judge a book by it's cover...you'll miss out on a lot.
15 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
1. I have known my husband since I was 7...he is my younger brother's best friend.
2. I have crooked teeth and do not plan on fixing them.
3. My hair color changes as often as the weather.
4. I have always been a goodie-two-shoes.
5. I have OCD and fight everyday to not let the obsession with cleaning and organizing get in my way of life. It's a daily struggle, but I'm happy to say it's getting better.
6. I love to eat as much as I love to cook!
7. I am half Mexican.
8. I have always wanted to be a mom.
9. I get along better with the guys, but I cherish the girlfriends I do have.
10. I went to college for a degree in Early Childhood & Elementary Education. I minored in Special Ed & Psychology.
11. I did not give birth to two of my kids.
12. I want more kids, but each child takes longer to concieve...=(
13. I'm content with being a "suzie-home-maker".
14. I love to sing...and I'm good at it too. =)
15. I'm a people pleaser, and sometimes that gets in the way of what I really want.
Trying out living life again. After Elianna dying, I've had a hard time even getting off the couch let alone getting on cm. I need to take some steps forward though and I know I can always have a day/week where I can shut down and cry....but I'll never know if I don't try to move forward.